Thread: previous life

previous life

this is for letting imagination run wild.

who do you think you were in previous life? what did you do? how did you die? what were important moments of your life?

i know we do not know it, but just think up of something. anything. the wildest fantasies are welcomed!
    or, if you do not believe in previous lives, who would you like to have been, if you were born ealier?

- ganbaru -

In a past life I.....ruled a country. I'm not so up on my famous historical monarchs but imagination running wild I'd say I was a fair queen who was loved by her subjects. My country was run logically and with the "good of the people" in mind. I also had a loving, devoted husband who enforced my rule

i think i was born during the WWII and probably was in a concentration camp, then after the war i setteled in France and grew up there to meet the wild 60's and to have fun for some time and then i probably died due to an overdosage of drugs in the early 70's..
    - ganbaru -

I was alive during the reign of the Tudors in England; more likely Henry VIII than Elizabeth, I think, though maybe I was around for a bit of both. I met Shakespeare, of course; I was probably a poor and lowly seamstress, sewing gowns for the rich, but I got around a bit.

DARKanima Guest
    I was probably a philosopher who spent his days on a Greek Isle pondering his previous and past lives and the meaning of war and why peace is so hard to come by...

I was the secret mistress of a well-known poet during the Enlightenment in England. I helped him decide which poems should and should not have been put into circulation. Unfortunately, I recently discovered that the one poem I told him should be burned (which he diligently refused to do) ended up being his most famous work. Oh well.
    A room without books is like a body without a soul. - Cicero

oceanflower Guest
    I always wonder why people who have those "past life regressions" always find out that they were royalty or someone exciting and exotic. No one ever finds out that the were a pauper in a past life, or a serf or a slave or something.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanflower
    I always wonder why people who have those "past life regressions" always find out that they were royalty or someone exciting and exotic. No one ever finds out that the were a pauper in a past life, or a serf or a slave or something.
    Ha, that's true. Sort of like the 'psychic asking your name' thing.
    A room without books is like a body without a soul. - Cicero

DARKanima Guest
    Well I think people take more pleasure in thinking they were someone that they invision as being "important" or course without the paupers and peasents the kings would exist and without those very slaves there'd be no pyramids or colosseum (sp?) etc. The working man is the backbone of America.

oceanflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKanima
    Well I think people take more pleasure in thinking they were someone that they invision as being "important" or course without the paupers and peasents the kings would exist and without those very slaves there'd be no pyramids or colosseum (sp?) etc. The working man is the backbone of America.
    I'm referring to the people who really believe they were someone in another life. I didn't mean just playing a game like we are here, where it's more fun to be someone exotic. I just figure that if there really is such thing as a past life, there have to be some folks with who weren't royalty in their past lives.