Page 1 of 151 1231151101 ... LastLast
    follow_me_around Guest

What's the weather outthere?

If this topic has been published before, then admin/MODS do delete this thread and direct me to the existing one

Ok, 11.03 AM, May 18, 2005..reporting from 26th Floor of M___ tower (my office building's name's )

The sky is pale bule..and kinda foggy. It's been like that since this morning. The temperature is unknown, cause no thermometer around...Look's like it's going to last till late this afternoon but I really hope rain wont fall by the end of today...I hate going home in wet condition.

Cheers

A strong wind has finally died down, and the temperature is rising and should be in the triple digits by next week. I don't even really remember if there were any clouds today, but it was sunny and the light never faltered, so I'm assuming there weren't any. Big surprise for this town.

I'm really not looking forward to summer.
    A room without books is like a body without a soul. - Cicero

oceanflower Guest
    It's dark and cool outside, about 50 degrees, a clear, starry sky and bright moon...half of it, anyway.

It's calm, sunny dry and about 8 degrees! Looking good for the day ahead.
    A loving heart is the truest wisdom. Charles Dickens

follow_me_around Guest
    Ok, my sunshine is back...I'm taking 2 days off from work and the nature seems happy for me as well ...It's quite hot of course, and despite that I love the sun appears in the sky compares to it hiding in grey sky..I wish it would be warmer so I'd get the best time for some stree walk

Cheers

At the moment (8:36 pm) its quite cold, there's still a cold, brisk breeze. Cloudy, but not wet tonight.

oceanflower Guest
    6:00 PM, 67 degrees, grey and cloudy.

Sir Bernard Clipton Guest
    12:42 pm. Generally sunny with some cloud cover. Possibility of showers thisafternoon. Around 24 degrees celcius.

11:50 AM. CET-1hour.
    Thanks for sending the sun here!!! i really appreciate it! could you maybe also send the heat here? because the sun is here, but the wind is from the north, killing all the wonderful joy of sunshine
    - ganbaru -

10:09 a.m Friday 20th May, 2005. dull as ditch water, windy but warm. Storms threatened for later.
    A loving heart is the truest wisdom. Charles Dickens