Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast
    DARKanima Guest

Which is worse Game

Well it's late and I've drank about 2 liters of Diet Coke and thought, Why don't we have a Which is worse thread? I think I was inspired by Jackie's would you rather go to a Brittney Spears concert or be hit in the head with an anvil, post...

I post, Would you rather work 12 hours a day on menial work or be paralized by one of those wasps (you are a catipillar) and be injected with eggs and fed on like on a show from a nature movie.

And you say something like, Well I'd rather the later because at least I'd get to be on TV.

I think it's pretty self-explanatary.

I'll start with... Would you rather slam your finger in a car door or be stung by a jellyfish (trust me both stink) (not a poisonous one, one just enough to leave a good old welt.)

Quote Originally Posted by DARKanima
    Would you rather slam your finger in a car door or be stung by a jellyfish (trust me both stink) (not a poisonous one, one just enough to leave a good old welt.)
    Get stung by a Jelly fish. Both happened to me I know what I'd rather have...

Would you be circumsized as an adult *Shiver* or have a cavity treatment with no anasthetics? *Shiver*?

creme_ala_creme78 Guest
    circumsized as an adult (see, i like that one cuz itll never happen bcuz im a girl ) ive heard a song called circumsized on a deathbed....its pretty metal, lol, its absolutely hilarious

im really bad at this game w/o being disgusting (my friends and i get pretty gruesome w/ it)

yay! im inspiration

ummm.....

would you rather be thought of as a pushover or a jerk?

oceanflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKanima
    Well it's late and I've drank about 2 liters of Diet Coke and thought, Why don't we have a Which is worse thread? I think I was inspired by Jackie's would you rather go to a Brittney Spears concert or be hit in the head with an anvil, post...
    )
    Hey, that was my post!

Anyway....I'd rather be thought of as a pushover.

Would you rather have the flu for a week(cough, fever, chills) or a 24-hr. stomach virus (vomiting and.. well, you know...)?

creme_ala_creme78 Guest
    flu for a week, i HATE vomiting

it was your post, wasnt it? i posted anvils and blueberries...

would you rather never be able to see or hear again?

oceanflower Guest
    I'd rather lose my hearing.

Which would be worse? A Backstreet Boys reunion concert or a Spice Girls reunion concert?

creme_ala_creme78 Guest
    spice girls

which is worse: not being able to trust your best friend, or watching the guy you like ask another girl out?

oceanflower Guest
    Not being able to trust your best friend...but the other's lousy, too.

Which is worse....going to the prom with a guy/girl you really don't like, or not going to the prom at all?

creme_ala_creme78 Guest
    not going at all

Which is worse: having your crush ask you for advice on what to get another girl for valentine's day or having to get a new tire after youve only had your license for ten days?

DARKanima Guest
    the first.

Which is worse...

Breaking your thumb or dislocating our patella?