Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 222
  1. #1
    oceanflower Guest

    Oops That Was Me Club

    If you are a member of the Oops That Was Me Club, please sign in.

  2. #2
    oceanflower Guest
    Ok...I'll be the first to sign in.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wakefield, Airstrip One
    Posts
    1,847


  4. #4
    oceanflower Guest
    Are you a member, too, Sean?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Redhill, England
    Posts
    1,529
    I think I am, but I've lost my identity card somewhere ops: At some point I will hunt for it and confirm my status.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Wakefield, Airstrip One
    Posts
    1,847
    You wha


  7. #7
    follow_me_around Guest
    I'll never be a member to this poor opps club

    cheers

  8. #8
    oceanflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by follow_me_around
    I'll never be a member to this poor opps club

    cheers
    You never know......

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Redhill, England
    Posts
    1,529
    Quote Originally Posted by mazarane
    I think I am, but I've lost my identity card somewhere ops: At some point I will hunt for it and confirm my status.
    found it! oceanflower, can you stamp this with the official seal please?

    oops card

    In fact, seeing as the said posts were made on the 18th of March 2004, I seem to have been a pioneer way ahead of my time I'm glad we now have this support group to help poor users who forget to log in

  10. #10
    oceanflower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mazarane
    Quote Originally Posted by mazarane
    I think I am, but I've lost my identity card somewhere ops: At some point I will hunt for it and confirm my status.
    found it! oceanflower, can you stamp this with the official seal please?

    oops card

    In fact, seeing as the said posts were made on the 18th of March 2004, I seem to have been a pioneer way ahead of my time I'm glad we now have this support group to help poor users who forget to log in
    You're official, and definitely a pioneer!

Similar Threads

  1. Mel Gibson: Oops, he did it again
    By oceanflower in forum In the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2007, 01:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Privacy Policy