Hello to all here!

Well, this is my first post, so I would like to say a big hello to everyone. I enjoy reading fiction and non-fiction books set in or surrounding the Middle East, especially the historical aspects of it and honestly there isn't much available in this day and age. However, there is one fairly new author who has a deep interest in the same genre who has written a couple of short eBooks, one about the history of perfumes and the other about the history of food - leaning towards the Middle Eastern origins of these things. I think these are a part of a short series or collection of books that she is writing - but anyhow, they are published by a small independent publisher called Oriental Publishing based here in London and they have published a small collection of eBooks in this type of genre

Is anyone else here interested in this genre? Would be nice to see some others with similar interests

But anyway, if anyone is interested in Shaneela Rowah Al-Qamar's eBooks - then they are on Amazon in eBook format. Here is a link to the one I read about the history of food which is of course non-fiction:

http://amzn.to/2fQijWh

Do let me know what you think if you get around to reading it!
Thank you!